Geotopics 2016/17: Read about the range of projects we have worked on in our annual magazine. This year's edition includes:
- Our work on the electrical system for Triton Knoll, Europe's largest offshore windfarm
- Nominations in 4 categories at the 2016 Ground Engineering Awards
- Sensitive investigations near an ancient English Heritage site for United Utilities
- Work to assist the design of flood recovery works in Yorkshire following Storm Eva
- Investigations for flood defences in the South West of England
Geotopics 2015/16: Discover more of our projects in the 2015/16 magazine. This edition includes:
- The Midland Metro tram network
- Flood defences in Devon
- A raw water aqueduct in the Lake District National Park
- Upper Black Moss Reservoir in Lancashire
- Cambrian Quarry in North Wales
- The Midland Mainline Electrification Project on the railway between Kettering and Corby
- Nash's House - a historic Grade 1 building owned by the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
Hägglund Rig Specification Sheet: Get the full lowdown on the all-terrain Hägglund BV 206 rig we used on our investigation at Barrow.
Barrow - Long Sewer Outfall Investigation: With our Hägglund Cable Percussion rig, we conducted a site investigation for United Utilities in preparation for a new sewer outfall structure. Read this case study to find out how we handled the logistical challenges of working in an environmentally sensitive area with rapid tides.
Geotechnics Capability Snapshot: Geotechnics has provided ground investigation and geoenvironmental services in a wide variety of industry sectors, including energy, retail, commercial, housing, industrial, rail and water. Find out more about our services and working culture in this capability snapshot.