Geotopics 2017/18: Read about the range of projects we have worked on in our annual magazine. This year's edition includes:
- A site investigation between junctions 13 and 16 of the M1 as part of a £349 million investment
- Our chairman Len Threadgold's recent award for excellence in geotechnical practice from the ICE and the British Geotechnical Association
- Investigations in Peterborough and Leeds on live Network Rail facilities
- Working on track throughout Phases 4 and 5 of the North West Electrification Project (NWEP)
- Investigating the ground at the University of Manchester for the £150m Henry Royce Institute
- Working with the Environment Agency in Hampshire
Rail Capability Brochure: Discover what we can do for your rail project, including a case study from our work on Crossrail.
Hägglund Rig Specification Sheet: Get the full lowdown on the all-terrain Hägglund BV 206 rig we used on our investigation at Barrow.
Invasive Species Handbook: A GO SAFE guide on how to manage Giant Hogweed, Japanese Knotweed and Himalayan Balsam on site