The Night Shift: Introducing our New GO SAFE Campaign
Let’s face it: nobody likes working on a night shift. Although they are sometimes necessary, night shifts can be very difficult – especially at this time of year. It is important to prepare yourself for the physical, mental and social challenges that working at night can bring.
Over the next two months we’ll be focussing on how you can manage the range of issues that come from night work, including:
· Tiredness and fatigue while working and driving
· Disruption to your home life and social routines
· Mental health issues, such as feeling alone and isolated
· Working through difficult weather conditions
· The need for lighting and high-visibility PPE on site
Our new poster highlights the need to “See and Be Seen”. As well as making sure that high visibility PPE is worn on site, you also need to look out for each other. Working at unsocial hours can be very lonely and isolating. If you see somebody on site who may be struggling, make some time to talk to them. Even a little bit of small talk could make a real difference.
- Case Studies
- GO SAFE
- Working at Night: How to Manage Your Sleep Schedule for Night Shifts
- The Night Shift: Introducing our New GO SAFE Campaign
- Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow
- Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow: Introducing our New GO SAFE Campaign
- Invasive Species: Introducing our GO SAFE Pocket Guide
- How to Protect Wildlife on Site
- Invasive Species: Beware of the Giant Hogweed!
- Power to the People
- How to Keep Your Phone Battery Alive for Longer
- Lone Working: Lone, But Not Alone
- Healthy Eating: The #GOSAFE Guide [Infographic]
- Healthy Eating: Introducing our New #GOSAFE Campaign
- The Handy Guide to Vibration White Finger - Video
- Vibration: Know Your Limits [Infographic]
- Not Shaken, Not Stirred: Introducing our New #GOSAFE Campaign on Vibration
- Checklist: What Should I Do If I Find Asbestos On Site?
- Asbestos: The #GOSAFE Guide
- Asbestos: Where Are We Now?
- Are you Asbestos Aware? Introducing our new #GOSAFE campaign...
- Staff Spotlight
- 2017 Dec
- 2017 Nov
- 2017 Oct
- 2017 Sep
- 2017 Aug
- 2017 Jul
- 2017 Jun
- 2017 May
- 2017 Apr
- 2017 Mar
- 2017 Feb
- 2017 Jan
- 2016 Dec
- 2016 Nov
- 2016 Oct
- 2016 Sep
- 2016 Aug
- 2016 Mar