Not Shaken, Not Stirred: Introducing our New #GOSAFE Campaign on Vibration
You may not realise it, but vibration is one of the biggest health challenges in the construction industry. When we use drills and power tools, the vibrations caused by them can weaken your tendons, muscles, bones and joints. This can lead to painful conditions like vibration white finger, carpal tunnel syndrome and HAVS (Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome).
In our latest #GOSAFE campaign, we want to make sure that people on site know how to avoid these issues. Over the coming weeks we will give you advice on what you can do to stay safe, including a guide on how long you can use tools for before damage is done. To launch the campaign, we have released a new poster emphasising the need to know your limits when you use tools.
- Case Studies
- GO SAFE
- Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow: Introducing our New GO SAFE Campaign
- Invasive Species: Introducing our GO SAFE Pocket Guide
- How to Protect Wildlife on Site
- Invasive Species: Beware of the Giant Hogweed!
- Power to the People
- How to Keep Your Phone Battery Alive for Longer
- Lone Working: Lone, But Not Alone
- Healthy Eating: The #GOSAFE Guide [Infographic]
- Healthy Eating: Introducing our New #GOSAFE Campaign
- The Handy Guide to Vibration White Finger - Video
- Vibration: Know Your Limits [Infographic]
- Not Shaken, Not Stirred: Introducing our New #GOSAFE Campaign on Vibration
- Checklist: What Should I Do If I Find Asbestos On Site?
- Asbestos: The #GOSAFE Guide
- Asbestos: Where Are We Now?
- Are you Asbestos Aware? Introducing our new #GOSAFE campaign...
- Staff Spotlight