Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow: Introducing our New GO SAFE Campaign
Working on site investigation projects, you’ve got to be prepared for noise. During some operations, equipment like drilling rigs can be louder than an aircraft taking off! Excessive noise can have a huge impact on your hearing, and can lead to deafness, hearing loss and ringing in the ears. 17,000 people in the UK suffer from hearing conditions caused by noise at work.
If you need to raise your voice to talk to somebody just two metres away from you, you need to take action. Over the course of our new GO SAFE campaign, we will tell you how through a combination of posters, infographics, social media posts and toolbox talks. Look out for our posters on our sites and in our offices soon!
- Case Studies
- GO SAFE
- Hear Today, Gone Tomorrow: Introducing our New GO SAFE Campaign
- Invasive Species: Introducing our GO SAFE Pocket Guide
- How to Protect Wildlife on Site
- Invasive Species: Beware of the Giant Hogweed!
- Power to the People
- How to Keep Your Phone Battery Alive for Longer
- Lone Working: Lone, But Not Alone
- Healthy Eating: The #GOSAFE Guide [Infographic]
- Healthy Eating: Introducing our New #GOSAFE Campaign
- The Handy Guide to Vibration White Finger - Video
- Vibration: Know Your Limits [Infographic]
- Not Shaken, Not Stirred: Introducing our New #GOSAFE Campaign on Vibration
- Checklist: What Should I Do If I Find Asbestos On Site?
- Asbestos: The #GOSAFE Guide
- Asbestos: Where Are We Now?
- Are you Asbestos Aware? Introducing our new #GOSAFE campaign...
- Staff Spotlight