Geotopics 2016/17: Read about the range of projects we have worked on in our annual magazine. This year's edition includes:
- Our work on the electrical system for Triton Knoll, Europe's largest offshore windfarm
- Nominations in 4 categories at the 2016 Ground Engineering Awards
- Sensitive investigations near an ancient English Heritage site for United Utilities
- Work to assist the design of flood recovery works in Yorkshire following Storm Eva
- Investigations for flood defences in the South West of England
Geotopics 2015/16: Discover more of our projects in the 2015/16 magazine. This edition includes:
- The Midland Metro tram network
- Flood defences in Devon
- A raw water aqueduct in the Lake District National Park
- Upper Black Moss Reservoir in Lancashire
- Cambrian Quarry in North Wales
- The Midland Mainline Electrification Project on the railway between Kettering and Corby
- Nash's House - a historic Grade 1 building owned by the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
Barrow - Long Sewer Outfall Investigation: With our Hägglund Cable Percussion rig, we conducted a site investigation for United Utilities in preparation for a new sewer outfall structure. Read this case study to find out how we handled the logistical challenges of working in an environmentally sensitive area with rapid tides.
Hägglund Rig Specification Sheet: Get the full lowdown on the all-terrain Hägglund BV 206 rig we used on our investigation at Barrow.
Geotechnics Capability Snapshot: Geotechnics has provided ground investigation and geoenvironmental services in a wide variety of industry sectors, including energy, retail, commercial, housing, industrial, rail and water. Find out more about our services and working culture in this capability snapshot.
Rail Capability Brochure: We have over 30 years of experience in the UK rail sector, with PTS qualified staff across all four offices. Read our brochure to learn more about the skills we can bring to your railway project, including a case study from our work on Crossrail.