Power to the People
Throughout our GO SAFE campaign on lone working, we have emphasised the need for workers to make sure they are prepared in case of emergency. As our campaign poster shows, one of the most important things you should have with you is a mobile phone. This is vital for communication when you are working alone.
But a mobile is only good when it’s charged. One of the ways you can keep your phone battery going for longer is by using a power bank. Power banks can act as a back-up power source when you need it most. Just hook up your phone to a fully charged power bank and it will start to restore your battery’s power. This can make your battery last for hours more – time which can be absolutely vital in an emergency.
We have created a new GO SAFE power bank, which we have given to staff all over the country who have to manage the challenges of lone working. Health and Safety Manager Michael Coates said: “The new GO SAFE powerbanks are an invaluable tool in helping us reduce the risk to lone workers”.
- Case Studies
- GO SAFE
- Invasive Species: Beware of the Giant Hogweed!
- Power to the People
- How to Keep Your Phone Battery Alive for Longer
- Lone Working: Lone, But Not Alone
- Healthy Eating: The #GOSAFE Guide [Infographic]
- Healthy Eating: Introducing our New #GOSAFE Campaign
- The Handy Guide to Vibration White Finger - Video
- Vibration: Know Your Limits [Infographic]
- Not Shaken, Not Stirred: Introducing our New #GOSAFE Campaign on Vibration
- Checklist: What Should I Do If I Find Asbestos On Site?
- Asbestos: The #GOSAFE Guide
- Asbestos: Where Are We Now?
- Are you Asbestos Aware? Introducing our new #GOSAFE campaign...
- Staff Spotlight