Checklist: What Should I Do If I Find Asbestos On Site?
As part of this month's #GOSAFE campaigns, we're releasing new flowcharts and checklists to our staff. These show the processes that we use to stay safe is we find potential asbestos material on site. It is very important to know what to do in this situation, and these handy guides will make sure that we minimise the risks of asbestos exposure and go home safe at the end of the working day.
Click on the images below to enlarge them and take a closer look!
- Case Studies
- GO SAFE
- How to Keep Your Phone Battery Alive for Longer
- Lone Working: Lone, But Not Alone
- Healthy Eating: The #GOSAFE Guide [Infographic]
- Healthy Eating: Introducing our New #GOSAFE Campaign
- The Handy Guide to Vibration White Finger - Video
- Vibration: Know Your Limits [Infographic]
- Not Shaken, Not Stirred: Introducing our New #GOSAFE Campaign on Vibration
- Checklist: What Should I Do If I Find Asbestos On Site?
- Asbestos: The #GOSAFE Guide
- Asbestos: Where Are We Now?
- Are you Asbestos Aware? Introducing our new #GOSAFE campaign...
- Staff Spotlight